True Thai Massage Pty Ltd understands the importance of confidentiality. Our obligation to our clients are taken very seriously. This privacy outlines the how your information is collected, used and protected.
Here’s a summary of information that we may collect:
- Your name
- Your contact number
- Your home address
- Health insurance details
- Medical History
- Treatment Records
- X-RAYS and materials applicable to your treatment
Why do we collect your information?
True Thai Massage Pty Ltd collects your current and accurate personal information to enable efficiency and convenience in our service to you. You have the right to decline providing True Thai Massage Pty Ltd your personal details. Please note that some services such as responding to inquiries will be unavailable, as we require your information.
If you have enrolled as a subscriber of our website or subscribe to our blog, you will receive newsletters, announcements and promotional information via email. At the time you subscribe or any time thereafter, you can choose to opt-out of receiving these emails from us by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails, you will be immediately unsubscribed.
How is your information used?
True Thai Massage Pty Ltd may use your information to:
- Provide you with our services
- Responding to inquiries submitted by you to True Thai Massage Pty Ltd
- Conducting business transactions between you and True Thai Massage Pty Ltd
- Easily navigate relevant information and facilities tailored to your needs
- Purposes/treatment in which you have consented you
- Internal administration
- In-house accounting
- Billing medicare of your Private Health Fund
- Providing you updates/prescriptions
- Generating clientele base of True Thai Massage Pty Ltd website visitors